I agree to the processing of my data in accordance with the conditions set out in the policy of Privacy.
Your cart is empty
• Candles have memory, so every burn matters! To ensure a clean and long burning experience, please follow these burn instructions.
• Trim the wick to 1⁄4” length before
• Keep candles away from wind and drafts.
• To avoid drips, it is best to use a snuffer to put out the flame rather than blowing it out.
• To secure the candle to a holder, holdthe candle base to a flame and let acouple drops of beeswax fall into the holder, then hold the candle firmly in the holder upright until wax dries.
Clay | Dipped Beeswax Taper Candles
2651 N Milwaukee
2651 N MilwaukeeChicago IL 60647United States